Artist and writer based in Gothenburg, Sweden
b. 1992, Huddersfield, UK
Exhibitions & Residencies
- If You Listen I Will Tell, group exhibition, Galleri Monitor and ROTOR2, Göteborg
- Things We Will Forget, Masters graduation exhibition, Göteborgs Konsthall
- City Samples, Audio Installation, Galleri Monitor, Akademin Valand, Göteborg
- Gothenburg Underground Tour 12-22 April, Gothenburg. Audio-visual tour of four sites in Gothenburg with a hidden underground, accessed through augmented reality. Produced in collaboration with Connie Nguyen. Part of Stuck in the middle with you, MFA 1 end of year presentation, Akademin Valand
- 1kg group exhibition, Galleri ROTOR2, Gothenburg
- BABA PIE, group exhibition of studioholders from Rhubaba, Edinburgh at Assembly House Gallery & Studios, Leeds
- Ludicrously Ideal and Beautifully Placed, duo show with Laura Yuile at GENERATORprojects Dundee
- Graduate Residency at Hospitalfield Arts, Arbroath
- Undercurrent, solo show at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop, Edinburgh
- Isn’t it wonderful there in the brightness, Screening of ‘The Waterfront’ (2016) at Hidden Door Festival, curated by Edinburgh Artist’s Moving Image Festival, Edinburgh.
- Graduate Residency at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop, Edinburgh
- ALT. group exhibition, Bargain Spot, Edinburgh
- Shift and Spin group exhibition, Stanley Mills, Perthshire
- Square Egg group exhibition, Whitespace Gallery, Edinburgh
- I Think This Film is About You group exhibition, The Bongo Club, Edinburgh
Writing & Editorial work
︎ Link to copywriting portfolio
- Sense and the City: Towards a Feminist Psychogeography, Masters thesis, Akademin Valand
- Copy editor and contributor, RE:SEARCH publication, Göteborgs Universitet
- Copy editor and contributor, Stuck In the Middle With You publication, Göteborgs Universitet
- Perfect people, Perfect Places: The Social Construction of Our Ideals, Bachelor thesis, Edinburgh College of Art
- Acting up: Talking Power, Parody and Identity with Rachel Maclean Interview with artist Rachel Maclean for BOTA Magazine, Edinburgh
- 2017, Grant from the Eaton Fund
- 2015, ECA/ESW Graduate Bursary Award
- 2015, Andrew Grant Bequest Travel Scholarship, University of Edinburgh
- 2017-2019, MFA Fri Konst (Free Art), Valand Academy, Gothenburg, Sweden
- 2011-2015, First Class BA (Hons)
Intermedia Art, Edinburgh College of Art
- 2013-2014, Erasmus exchange, Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Budapest
Talks, Workshops and Events
- Trust in Play European School of Urban Game Design, co-designer of Primitive Objects, presented at a public game-jam event, Innovathens, Athens 2019.
- The A to Z of Artist-Led workshop aimed at generating discussion around self-sustaining artistic practices through a series of collaborative tasks and activities. Taking place within BABA PIE, a group exhibition of studioholders from Rhubaba, Edinburgh at Assembly House Gallery & Studios, Leeds, June 2017.
- The Spaces We’re In mini symposium at Dundee Contemporary Arts, part of NEoN Digital Arts Festival 2016.
- Artist talk at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop
- Thought Leadership – Organised an afternoon of talks, screenings and performance which took place as part of Embassy Gallery’s Annuale Festival, Evolution House Boardroom, Edinburgh. Video documentation courtesy of Suzanne Van Der Lingen.
- What to Wear for Work? Performance lecture with Daisy Lafarge, presented at Female Sexuality in the Media workshop, (Hosted by Marvin Gaye Chetwynd) Minto House, Edinburgh.
- 2017 - 2019 Platform for Artistic Research Sweden (PARSE) conference assistant, Gothenburg
2016 - 2017 WHALE Arts, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh: Street arts support worker
2016 – 2017 Lists of Life: Life drawing tutor
Apr – Sep 2016 Studio Alec Finlay: Studio assistant
2016 Edinburgh Artists’ Moving Image Festival: Curatorial team member
2014-15 Edinburgh College of Art, University of Edinburgh: Events assistent