Visual Artist based in Gothenburg, Sweden
b. 1992, Huddersfield, UK
Exhibitions & Residencies
- AHA! Festival presents: Think out of the box. Collaborative installation between Akademin Valand Fri Konst department and Chalmers Institute of Technology, on the theme of Autonomy. Chalmers conference centre, Gothenburg.
- 1kg group exhibition, Galleri ROTOR2, Gothenburg
- BABA PIE, group exhibition of studioholders from Rhubaba, Edinburgh at Assembly House Gallery & Studios, Leeds
- Ludicrously Ideal and Beautifully Placed, duo show with Laura Yuile at GENERATORprojects Dundee
- Graduate Residency at Hospitalfield Arts, Arbroath
- Undercurrent, solo show at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop, Edinburgh
- Isn’t it wonderful there in the brightness, Screening of ‘The Waterfront’ (2016) at Hidden Door Festival, curated by Edinburgh Artist’s Moving Image Festival, Edinburgh.
- Graduate Residency at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop, Edinburgh
- ALT. group exhibition, Bargain Spot, Edinburgh
- Shift and Spin group exhibition, Stanley Mills, Perthshire
- Square Egg group exhibition, Whitespace Gallery, Edinburgh
- I Think This Film is About You group exhibition, The Bongo Club, Edinburgh
Grant from the Eaton Fund
ECA/ESW Graduate Bursary Award
Andrew Grant Bequest Travel Scholarship, University of Edinburgh
MFA Fri Konst (Free Art), Valand Academy, Gothenburg, Sweden
First Class BA (Hons) Intermedia Art, Edinburgh College of Art
Erasmus exchange, Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Budapest
Talks and Events
- The A to Z of Artist-Led workshop aimed at generating discussion around self-sustaining artistic practices through a series of collaborative tasks and activities. Taking place within BABA PIE, a group exhibition of studioholders from Rhubaba, Edinburgh at Assembly House Gallery & Studios, Leeds, June 2017. Documentation available to view here.
- The Spaces We’re In mini symposium at Dundee Contemporary Arts, part of NEoN Digital Arts Festival 2016.
- Artist talk at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop
- Thought Leadership – Organised an afternoon of talks, screenings and performance which took place as part of Embassy Gallery’s Annuale Festival, Evolution House Boardroom, Edinburgh. Video documentation courtesy of Suzanne Van Der Lingen.
- What to Wear for Work? Performance lecture with Daisy Lafarge, presented at Female Sexuality in the Media workshop, (Hosted by Marvin Gaye Chetwynd) Minto House, Edinburgh
Interview with Dr. Angela McClanahan, published as an exhibition handout during Undercurrent solo exhibition at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop.
Acting up: Talking Power, Parody and Identity with Rachel Maclean Interview with artist Rachel Maclean for BOTA magazine
Awarded distinction in final year dissertation: Perfect People Perfect Places: The Social Construction of Our Ideals
Street Arts support worker, WHALE Arts Centre, Edinburgh
Committee member, Critical Network: Edinburgh Artist’s Moving Image
Life Drawing Tutor, List of Life
Studio Assistant, Studio Alec Finlay
Selection committee member, Edinburgh Artists’ Moving Image Festival
Green screen Workshop leader, LEAPS at the University of Edinburgh
Events assistant, Edinburgh College of Art
Exhibitions assistant, Edinburgh Art Festival